perjantai 8. heinäkuuta 2011

New adidas basketball shoes

I bought my third pair of basketball shoes in just over a year of playing basketball. My first pair was Adidas. Second pair Kobe Bryant’s Zoom 5 from Nike. And my latest pair is back to Adidas. Seriously I found it quite painful to have to stop wearing my Kobe’s shoes. But I have no choice. That pair of shoes had snowboots online caused me too many ankle injuries. Well okay it may not be exactly the shoes at fault but still because it was low ankle cutting, it will make me more prone to ankle injuries.
That is why my third pair this time is a high ankle cutting shoes. And after shopping with Louis and Chee Hoong at Queensway Shopping Centre earlier this week, I decided to go for Adidas sheepskin ugg boots new Young Guns 2010 shoes. I was considering this LeBron James shoes pair with Adidas TS Commander. But decided to go for this even though it cost more. At least these shoes has Kobe’s yellow colour. And hence it will be dior home able to match with the many Kobe jerseys I have.
While the TS Commander was vibram five fingers white and blue in colours and it was also rather old, although it was $25 cheaper than this pair that cost $95 – after bargaining down from $135.
I have worn it two times on the court so far and still adjusting to the high ankle cutting. Adidas shoes are famous for not lasting very long in terms of shoe conditions comparing to Nike. But with my lesser running around the court now, I hope this pair can last me longer!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti